Issues displaying product starting/base price only

dre380

Hello, I'm having issues with product pricing. When I was first setting up my products it showed the starting price only. And when I click on variances the main price would go up or down based on the features I selected.

The issue:
Since inputting more products I and now seeing a price range. I do not want to show the product price range. I want only the base/starting price to show and as I select other features the main price will adjust.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue?

Mar

Hello, I'm having issues with product pricing. When I was first setting up my products it showed the starting price only. And when I click on variances the main price would go up or down based on the features I selected.
I never experienced it. Every time a product has variations with different prices, price range always show. When a variation is selected, a price within the price range will be indicated.
I want only the base/starting price to show and as I select other features the main price will adjust.
I am afraid there is no setting for that. Prize range is to show buyers that different product variation has different prices. I don't see any problem with that, and that is why there is no option to remove it.

dre380

I never experienced it. Every time a product has variations with different prices, price range always show. When a variation is selected, a price within the price range will be indicated.

I am afraid there is no setting for that. Prize range is to show buyers that different product variation has different prices. I don't see any problem with that, and that is why there is no option to remove it.

It might not be an option per se, It might be the way the products were entered. I know it can be done because my first few test products were displayed this way(starting with higher price items visible. And only changed the main price when I clicked a higher-priced feature). It only changed when I hired some to input more products for me. That's when I noticed that all the products, even the test ones I entered all changed to a price range. The worker didn't know how to set it back and neither did. I do know it was once like that.

look at this link that uses the plugin https://worryfreebaby.com/little-girl-ceremony-dress/

They have a base starting price of $14. No price range. When you click on size 7 the main price changes to $15.40. This is all I'm trying to do! I hope this makes sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-05-26 06-21-58.png
    Screenshot from 2020-05-26 06-21-58.png
    806.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot from 2020-05-26 06-21-36.png
    Screenshot from 2020-05-26 06-21-36.png
    806.6 KB · Views: 3

Mar

It might not be an option per se, It might be the way the products were entered. I know it can be done because my first few test products were displayed this way(starting with higher price items visible. And only changed the main price when I clicked a higher-priced feature). It only changed when I hired some to input more products for me. That's when I noticed that all the products, even the test ones I entered all changed to a price range. The worker didn't know how to set it back and neither did. I do know it was once like that.

look at this link that uses the plugin https://worryfreebaby.com/little-girl-ceremony-dress/

They have a base starting price of $14. No price range. When you click on size 7 the main price changes to $15.40. This is all I'm trying to do! I hope this makes sense.
Yes, I saw it. Honestly I don't know how it happened and I think it is until now, so I don't know why you are having this problem. But if I am to choose, I prefer the price range. It will show visitors that product variations have different prices.