Issue with synchronize updates stock

Yoligrana

Hello, I have some items that when synchronize display as Out to Stock but I go to Aliexpress and there are thousands available. It seems I have to delete those items and import them again, it seems they are not imported well. Could it be?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I have some items that when synchronize display as Out to Stock but I go to Aliexpress and there are thousands available. It seems I have to delete those items and import them again, it seems they are not imported well. Could it be?

Thanks
Please PM me your WP login credentials and link to those products - I will check what might be the issue.

Mar

Thanks
I have this issue until now. I have reported this to the support but until now it is not resolved. What you will do is click the Supplier menu in the edit page of the product and click Reset Product button. But you need to check the product in AliExpress first to make sure it is available. After the Reset Product, click Publish or Update and the price of the product is back and not marked as Out of Stock.

The problem here is if you have hundreds of products in the Draft folder and you have to check one by one or published but marked as Out of Stock and you are not aware until you happen to see it. Editing products before you publish is the most painful and time consuming activity, only to see the product marked as Out of Stock or in the draft folder when it is really available. This is something the support should look into.

1561624113539.png

Mar

More on this issue. I have more than 435 products in Draft folder. I randomly checked some of it, almost all are available in AliExpress. Since it was too many to check one by one, and since I notice that it is not necessary to reset the products to publish as I stated earlier, I published all in Bulk action and run product update manually. At the moment, manual product update is running, I will update this post the result of the update soon when it is complete. This is an issue that I reported earlier. Again, it hurt to see products you spent so much time to edit to publish and later see so much of it in the draft folder with no reason at all. This is something the support team should check.

Mar

Initial report of the product update. While the update was running, there are 34 products now in the Draft folder. Since its few yet, I was able to check it one by one. All is not available in AliExpress now. Earlier I saw about a hundred Men's watches in Draft folder, that is why it is the first category I updated. That category update was completed with only one Men's watch in the draft folder now and really not available in AliExpress. To the support team this is something you don't ignore. This is serious.

1561644396306.png