Issue with mail service settings and Sparkpost

Gabee

Good evening,

Since I updated Alidropship last week I have an issue with the email notifications.
When I go to notifications -> email notifications (where purchase emails are) I can not manage to send a test email to my email: admin@mydomain... or any other of my emails at my domain...

My mail client (apple Mail) works fine since I receive emails normally.

I have a valid API key from Sparkpost, when I go to my Sparkpost dashboard, everything works fine. Sending domain is verified, emails are verified, ... So Sparkpost is up and running. The problem seems to come from Alidropship.

When I click 'send test email' Alidropship tells me 'test-email sent to admin@...' but the email never arrives...

I restored the default settings - nothing seems to work...

Anybody encountered the same issue? Anybody know what I should do..
Now it is impossible to run my store since I don't know if my buyers receive a Thank you for buying email and Order shipped email..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Good evening,

Since I updated Alidropship last week I have an issue with the email notifications.
When I go to notifications -> email notifications (where purchase emails are) I can not manage to send a test email to my email: admin@mydomain... or any other of my emails at my domain...

My mail client (apple Mail) works fine since I receive emails normally.

I have a valid API key from Sparkpost, when I go to my Sparkpost dashboard, everything works fine. Sending domain is verified, emails are verified, ... So Sparkpost is up and running. The problem seems to come from Alidropship.

When I click 'send test email' Alidropship tells me 'test-email sent to admin@...' but the email never arrives...

I restored the default settings - nothing seems to work...

Anybody encountered the same issue? Anybody know what I should do..
Now it is impossible to run my store since I don't know if my buyers receive a Thank you for buying email and Order shipped email..
Hello, have you checked spam folder?