Issue with FireFox and Price Shipping at Checkout Page

techhotshop

Hello team,
How are you ?

I have just found an issue with Firefox browser which I have noticed by one of customer.

3 Issues:
1- At CHECKOUT page, one ever the customer select any shipping type, the price of TOTAL is not updating.
2- Also, when the customer select the gift from the GIFT BOX, nothing happened to final CHECKOUT page.
3- Also, if the customer removed the main order from CHECKOUT, the free GIFT product is still showing and not removed with all shipping payment details.

The customer noticed, if he press on F5 (Refresh) the CHECKOUT page, the issues are fixed. However, issues comes back with any other selection of Products !!

I have attached captured images which shows the issues :

Thank you,

Attachments

• 1 Issue.png
    1 Issue.png
    140 KB · Views: 6
  • 2 Issue.png
    2 Issue.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3 Issue.png
    3 Issue.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 6

chris37

Hello team,
How are you ?

I have just found an issue with Firefox browser which I have noticed by one of customer.

3 Issues:
1- At CHECKOUT page, one ever the customer select any shipping type, the price of TOTAL is not updating.
2- Also, when the customer select the gift from the GIFT BOX, nothing happened to final CHECKOUT page.
3- Also, if the customer removed the main order from CHECKOUT, the free GIFT product is still showing and not removed with all shipping payment details.

The customer noticed, if he press on F5 (Refresh) the CHECKOUT page, the issues are fixed. However, issues comes back with any other selection of Products !!

Thank you,
If you using woo version, is just cache issue,

deactivate your cache plugin for you confirm it

techhotshop

If you using woo version, is just cache issue,

deactivate your cache plugin for you confirm it
Thank you dear for your help.

I'm using AliDropShip Plugin Original.

It fixed by changing the level of Cache to Level 1.
It does not fixed with disabling the Cache.

Thank you again for your help.

chris37

Thank you dear for your help.

I'm using AliDropShip Plugin Original.

It fixed by changing the level of Cache to Level 1.
It does not fixed with disabling the Cache.

Thank you again for your help.
Is still cache issue…

I see the same issue in bluehost hosting

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello team,
How are you ?

3 Issues:

Thank you,
Hi,

I've checked how the Checkout page works in Firefox. Total price seems to be recalculated just fine. Please see the screenshots below. Indeed, it might be a cache issue.

Attachments

• firefox 2.png
    firefox 2.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
  • firefox 1.png
    firefox 1.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 4

chris37

Thank you dear for your reply.

Because it fixed it by changing the level of Cache to Level 1. :):)
Hahaha … i knew it ;)

the lever one is the only one working . For unknown reason the lever 0 is always cache.
Anyway you must delete the endurance cache folder from your server (even the lever one is not really working with one propel cache plugin)

when do your cpanel and delete the mp plugin folder that is save the endurance setting (if you can not do it yourself ask help from bluehost support staff)

techhotshop

Hahaha … i knew it ;)

the lever one is the only one working . For unknown reason the lever 0 is always cache.
Anyway you must delete the endurance cache folder from your server (even the lever one is not really working with one propel cache plugin)

when do your cpanel and delete the mp plugin folder that is save the endurance setting (if you can not do it yourself ask help from bluehost support staff)
Dear,
What do you mean by MP Plugin folder ?