Is this plugin still being updated?

tomitech

Is it just me or is this plugin not supported anymore? I download php 7.4, activate ioncube, then download the newer version.

- The store link and name don't get updated with the change in product URL
- The pricing is wrong, like it doesn't follow the rules I have, and is instead following the previous product price without using the rules. So I would sell at a loss.

I didn't want to reset the whole product since I had 9 variations, but it didn't seem like I had a choice. Problem was, it didn't even work!

I don't get it. Why can I not just change the store url myself? When I update product url info, it just shows the horizontal airplane loading gif.

tomitech

I am trying to import products manually via the plugin, using add supplier / save supplier info. It is broken.

tomitech

So the plugin seems to import settings based on product, then switches to prioritizing the store. If the store no longer sells that product, you cannot replace it (these fields are greyed out in supplier section). It does not let you update the store info based on the new product url. You must delete the product and import again. Any changes, description, pictures, etc, are not saved, as it belongs to the previous store. I saw others post a similar problem, but I think this summarizes the issue. Can I get other people to confirm? Using Firefox atm.