Is there any solution for size charts?

Dylan-

Hello there,

I am importing lot's of clothing, with the size charts, however, sometimes they are only in cm instead of both cm and inch.
Most of the size charts are written in html and pasted in the product description.
I would like to add a few extra rows for inches. Is there any easy solution for this?
@Victoria Kudryashova will this feature be added in the new update?

Direct Webstore

It seems every seller has different charts and half of them are inaccurate. My solution? I don't sell anything with sizes ... especially shoes! :)

Hello there,

I am importing lot's of clothing, with the size charts, however, sometimes they are only in cm instead of both cm and inch.
Most of the size charts are written in html and pasted in the product description.
I would like to add a few extra rows for inches. Is there any easy solution for this?
@Victoria Kudryashova will this feature be added in the new update?

Personally I take a screen shot of it and then upload the image to my website (link it to the size chart tab)

JasonP

There is free plugin called TablePress (https://wordpress.org/plugins/tablepress/) that I'm using. Very easy to use and good for those who need to create lots of tables for different items because you can create just one and then duplicate as many as needed with the option of adding/deleting or showing/hiding rows/columns.

Dylan-

Okay thanks everyone for the input, appreciate it! I am currently using tablepress indeed. But it takes a lot of time to fill in everything manually.