Is there any option for NO importing pictures from description?

I need to be able to not import product description image, I want that the DESCRIPTION BE only the "ADITIONAL INFORMATION" tab, so i want only one tab that contain the information on "ADITIONAL INFORMATION"

Can we do that? please help me with this.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I need to be able to not import product description image, I want that the DESCRIPTION BE only the "ADITIONAL INFORMATION" tab, so i want only one tab that contain the information on "ADITIONAL INFORMATION"

Can we do that? please help me with this.
Please go through Customization -> Single Product - you will see what could be changed and what is not.

I'm using wooAlidropshipping plugin, I don't know where that Customization -> Single Product is. i don't see it anywhere.

destrovel

Victoria, I think Daniel and I have the same problem. The imported chinese descriptions are often meaningless and full of promotions for other products. It's a hassle to remove the often page-long description, then go find the images it downloaded along with it, to delete them.

What we really want to know is how to disable the importing of the aliexpress description, yet keep importing product features.

sweetdud

Victoria, I think Daniel and I have the same problem. The imported chinese descriptions are often meaningless and full of promotions for other products. It's a hassle to remove the often page-long description, then go find the images it downloaded along with it, to delete them.

What we really want to know is how to disable the importing of the aliexpress description, yet keep importing product features.

I agree, also when they pull images from the description is annoying - Takes up media space and you have to manually delete. Please have a feature built-in the plugin to stop pulling descriptions.