is it worth to start dropshipping website?

Ahmednew

Friends, I have issued a Alidropship dropshipping website in 2018, But i had no luck , Although i made a good looking website but i couldn't get much customers, i have wasted too much time in that. then i have sold it out, No luck
Now i am thinking to try my luck again, buy new Alidropship license and start a new site.
It is really worth to start dropshipping website? is it successiful business? does it get a good profit?
Any experience? Please advise.

chris37

Friends, I have issued a Alidropship dropshipping website in 2018, But i had no luck , Although i made a good looking website but i couldn't get much customers, i have wasted too much time in that. then i have sold it out, No luck
Now i am thinking to try my luck again, buy new Alidropship license and start a new site.
It is really worth to start dropshipping website? is it successiful business? does it get a good profit?
Any experience? Please advise.
Why do you start dropshipping with aliexpress? Now is sellvia here that can deliver in U.S.A in 1-3 days. Check it out as it will save money and time.

Anne87

Opinions on this matter are polarized. Someone will say that you should not do this, someone will advise you to have patience and strength, and success will definitely come. I think the truth is somewhere in between, if you plan to devote some reasonable time to this, and not sit at the computer 24/7.