Is Dropshipping still viable business model?

Umph!Boss

Good day,

I am new to forum and I have a question to ask? I do realize that it may stir, but please it is not the intention, it is simply to get an honest opinion of Dropshipping.

My experience with Dropshipping spans over two and a half years with 4 stores of which one was actually producing income. But other than that, I haven’t had success with Dropshipping.

I still have the “bug” when it comes to Dropshipping as the principle and business model does makes sense.

So, my question, is Dropshipping still a viable business model?

An honest feedback on this question would be appreciated as I am strongly considering starting again, I have a store that is on hold and I have an idea, but I am uncertain whether Dropshipping is still viable and I don’t wish to waste time and resources if it is not a viable business model.

Your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Mar

Good day,

I am new to forum and I have a question to ask? I do realize that it may stir, but please it is not the intention, it is simply to get an honest opinion of Dropshipping.

My experience with Dropshipping spans over two and a half years with 4 stores of which one was actually producing income. But other than that, I haven’t had success with Dropshipping.

I still have the “bug” when it comes to Dropshipping as the principle and business model does makes sense.

An honest feedback on this question would be appreciated as I am strongly considering starting again, I have a store that is on hold and I have an idea, but I am uncertain whether Dropshipping is still viable and I don’t wish to waste time and resources if it is not a viable business model.

Good day,

It maybe viable for some, not for some. It really depend on how you run it.