Inventory and Ali Drop ship orders

Hello:

I have a Inventory + AliDrop ship store. So i have products from both models. Its been 3 day and today i got my first order. I imported only 1 product in my store niche to test.

Present situation is:
1. Customer ordered 2 items in one single order. One from my inventory and another which i imported using Alidropship.
2. The order comes as single order including both products.

Problem statement:
1. I cannot place order automatically so i ordered manually. I thought ideally it would split order in such case as two main orders or sub-orders.
2. Both products are in same cart. So how does the tracking email work? Would it send for both products separate email or how?
3. For Inventory products we use Fedex Shipping which get rate from API. For Aliexpress products how to offer free shipping?

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello:

I have a Inventory + AliDrop ship store. So i have products from both models. Its been 3 day and today i got my first order. I imported only 1 product in my store niche to test.

Present situation is:
1. Customer ordered 2 items in one single order. One from my inventory and another which i imported using Alidropship.
2. The order comes as single order including both products.

Problem statement:
1. I cannot place order automatically so i ordered manually. I thought ideally it would split order in such case as two main orders or sub-orders.
2. Both products are in same cart. So how does the tracking email work? Would it send for both products separate email or how?
3. For Inventory products we use Fedex Shipping which get rate from API. For Aliexpress products how to offer free shipping?

Regards
1. Why you couldn't place order automatically?
2. If you send 1 item by yourself you send this tracking number by yourself. You need to notify your client that he will get 2 parcels with 2 different tracking IDs , because they are shipped from different stores.
3. It's up to you. You can import products which have Free Shipping almost worldwide and offer only Free Shipping to the products you imported from AliExpress.

1. Why you couldn't place order automatically?
2. If you send 1 item by yourself you send this tracking number by yourself. You need to notify your client that he will get 2 parcels with 2 different tracking IDs , because they are shipped from different stores.
3. It's up to you. You can import products which have Free Shipping almost worldwide and offer only Free Shipping to the products you imported from AliExpress.

3. We have two shipping zones set up.
A) Domestic : This offers free shipping national.
B) Rest of the world : This is calculated by Fedex based on delivery pin code and Fedex account.

After importing product although we are to provide Free shipping, but for International orders it still calculates rates using FedEx.

If you could please guide on how to setup free shipping on only Aliexpress products for International customer.