installed the plugin but I am stuck at the activation part even when it says the license is valid

Admin-reemashop

I sent an email earlier today, and I have only one response. The problem still out there, and I do not know what to do to fix it. I installed the plugin but I am stuck at the activation part even when it says the license is valid. This not the support I was think alidropship would give me. I am in the first stage and can not solve the problem? Good news I do not have customers that are waiting for me until now

I sent an email earlier today, and I have only one response. The problem still out there, and I do not know what to do to fix it. I installed the plugin but I am stuck at the activation part even when it says the license is valid. This not the support I was think alidropship would give me.

Some people work on working days and enjoy their weekends ;)

Get a beer, enjoy your sunday and wait for tomorrow.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I sent an email earlier today, and I have only one response. The problem still out there, and I do not know what to do to fix it. I installed the plugin but I am stuck at the activation part even when it says the license is valid. This not the support I was think alidropship would give me. I am in the first stage and can not solve the problem? Good news I do not have customers that are waiting for me until now
Hello, could you please send me your domain name and WordPress login and password