improve pricing rules

DarKZeroS

The module seems incredible to me even though there are some things that should be improved

when creating many price rules by category it is difficult to know to which category each rule belongs,

I have 40 pricing rules and I have to be looking at each rule looking for the category I need to change,

Ideally, add a column more than: Supplier Cost Range> Your Price > "categories"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have noticed that sometimes in aliexpress they add in addition to the variations of colors, model etc. they can add a gift box or wrapping

then if the box costs € 1 to go through the price rules this can cost 9.95, it would be great to omit this type of product or add a different price to this type of variation.

for example you could add a list of keywords gift, box etc .. if a variant has this name then jump the price rule or set a new fixed price

would be very good as more and more stores create some variation fake with a very low price for example a mobile phone of € 200 can contain 2 variations the mobile and a case of € 9 form that in the price list of aliexpress will appear in the first positions at € 9 ... these types of variations should not be imported

Last edited: