Imports with no links in description

mromaha

It be nice for you to create a way to import products from Aliexpress and not have active links in the descriptions. So this way it would not link back to Aliexpress.

Mar

It be nice for you to create a way to import products from Aliexpress and not have active links in the descriptions. So this way it would not link back to Aliexpress.
If you just import products without editing, you will have this hyperlinks to AliExpress. The worst is when visitors of your site discover the links, not you.

mromaha

It be nice if there was a way to reimport all your items with ethier just text or photos or no description at all. I just built a store and notice that all the import products had text in the description. I was sure I had text and photo turn off when importing.

Mar

It be nice if there was a way to reimport all your items with ethier just text or photos or no description at all. I just built a store and notice that all the import products had text in the description. I was sure I had text and photo turn off when importing.
It doesn't mean that because you turn off photo and text when you import, you do not edit products you imported anymore. If you are too lazy to edit, you will have this problem and the plugin cannot help.