IMPORTING REVIEWS

andcole

Hi,
My plugin (original) imports all reviews of products and changes all customers countries flags to that United States of America.
Making it appears all the customers are from only United States of America. Also imported reviews(in terms of numbers) not the same as compared to that on aliexpress.

But on aliexpress.com the different countries flags are seen against the customers all over.

Urgent assistance needed.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hi,
My plugin (original) imports all reviews of products and changes all customers countries flags to that United States of America.
Making it appears all the customers are from only United States of America. Also imported reviews(in terms of numbers) not the same as compared to that on aliexpress.

But on aliexpress.com the different countries flags are seen against the customers all over.

Yes i have the same problem :(

Thank you for inputs! We're checking the issue now.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

Yes i have the same problem :(

Dear clients,

The bug will be fixed in the next update of the plugin.

lmendozajr

Hi Everyone, I have the latest AliDropship plugin Version 1.2.10 installed. When I import reviews and set to at least 20 reviews download, it always downloading 10 reviews. Translate reviews into English. Is this a bug or just normal?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Everyone, I have the latest AliDropship plugin Version 1.2.10 installed. When I import reviews and set to at least 20 reviews download, it always downloading 10 reviews. Translate reviews into English. Is this a bug or just normal?
How many reviews your product has? It's only reviews with comments are counted.

Direct Webstore

It always downloading 10 reviews per product, although I set to 20 reviews minimum.

Maybe there isn't 20 reviews. Check the reviews on the Aliexpress product page. Some products have no reviews at all. You can't make non existent reviews magically appear. Unless you write them yourself.