Importing products slow

John R

I have been trying to import products but it is just so painfully slow. I have emailed support@alidropship.com and they have come back to say they will investigate (that was on the 15th Nov) but have received no further feedback. I have seen that they have logged in and have tried to import two products on the 15th but since then nothing.

Whenever I try to import products I edit the product to my standard and then click publish and the little circle next to +Add to Import just keeps going round and round, I have left it for up to 35 minutes then I click eventually click the close button and then when I look under my products I see it there but the product image hasn't been uploaded and import looks incomplete.

This is so frustrating, as i cant add new products. I have another site (Site A) and I have no issue importing products, I click Publish and then get a percentage progress when it is importing. Things I have noticed between Site A (can import) and Site B (can't import)

1) On Site A I have to disable Wordfence plugin to be able to import products. Done same on Site B but made no difference.
2) On Site A using alidropship Woo Zend Guard verses Site B using (Ion version)
3) On Site A hosted on local hosting provider in my country. Site B hosted with Alidropship

Any suggestions? Should I try Alidropship Woo Zend Guard version?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have been trying to import products but it is just so painfully slow. I have emailed support@alidropship.com and they have come back to say they will investigate (that was on the 15th Nov) but have received no further feedback. I have seen that they have logged in and have tried to import two products on the 15th but since then nothing.

Whenever I try to import products I edit the product to my standard and then click publish and the little circle next to +Add to Import just keeps going round and round, I have left it for up to 35 minutes then I click eventually click the close button and then when I look under my products I see it there but the product image hasn't been uploaded and import looks incomplete.

This is so frustrating, as i cant add new products. I have another site (Site A) and I have no issue importing products, I click Publish and then get a percentage progress when it is importing. Things I have noticed between Site A (can import) and Site B (can't import)

1) On Site A I have to disable Wordfence plugin to be able to import products. Done same on Site B but made no difference.
2) On Site A using alidropship Woo Zend Guard verses Site B using (Ion version)
3) On Site A hosted on local hosting provider in my country. Site B hosted with Alidropship

Any suggestions? Should I try Alidropship Woo Zend Guard version?
Hello, please try to update your extension to the latest one version 2.4.17 and check again.

John R

Its nothing to do with extension, like i said in first post, on my other site (Site A) i don't have an issue importing products.