Imported variation thumbnails on my site lead to Aliexpress pls help!

Naomi H

Hi guys, I have imported & edited about 20 products with variations with no problem for my website but I have come across a few products that when imported & published the variation thumbnails lead to the aliexpress store. It's working correctly with most products, so it's doing my head in. Pls help!

chris37

Hi guys, I have imported & edited about 20 products with variations with no problem for my website but I have come across a few products that when imported & published the variation thumbnails lead to the aliexpress store. It's working correctly with most products, so it's doing my head in. Pls help!
I met again this issue myself.. I didn't report it to alidropship team (because I wasn't sure if was aliexpress bug or to my site) .. I just replace the products with other supplier sell the same things.

Naomi H

I met again this issue myself.. I didn't report it to alidropship team (because I wasn't sure if was aliexpress bug or to my site) .. I just replace the products with other supplier sell the same things.

How do report this? As the products I want to sell aren't available on any other aliexpress stores.