[Important!] Multiple bugs report in Alids Woo

RandomGirl

Hello there,
I would like to open this thread to report some of the bugs I encounter with AlidsWoo:

-When I import a product from Aliexpress and click Edit instead of Import, if I choose to delete the pictures and upload mine, then they don't appear in Wordpress (no featured image and not a single image in the gallery but they exists in the media library).

EDIT: I have seen it was already reported before, but it is not fixed in the latest AlidsWoo version : 0.6.3 - Just tested now.

-Also wanted to mention that the Center button of the editor isn't working, my images doesn't get centered once in WP.

-Importing reviews from another language doesn't care about the "Up to 20" maximum. It uploads me more reviews...I just got 44.

-Importing a product with no variations gives a price of 0. To be confirmed.

EDIT: Removed the other issues as I fixed them.

Sorry for the missing screenshots...I'm on mobile now and cannot provide you with credentials.
I'm using the latest version of Wordpress, with the latest version of Flatsome, woocommerce and alisdwoo.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello there,
I would like to open this thread to report some of the bugs I encounter:

-When I import a product from Aliexpress and click Edit instead of Import, if I choose to delete the pictures and upload mine, then they don't appear in Wordpress (no featured image and not a single image in the gallery but I think they still exists in the media library). EDIT: I have seen it was already reported before, but it doesn't look fixed on my side, I will check the version...will update soon.

-When I change the featured picture and/or the gallery pictures (whatever if I changed them through the steps explained above or not), the picture do not change anymore on the front end when I select a variation. For example if I click on the "Red Dress", the picture stays as is and don't switch do the red dress picture anymore, as it was before.

-The weight and dimensions of the products cannot be set when importing. We must go to the variations menu inside Wordpress and edit each variation one by one while copy/pasting the weight and dimensions. Can it be done automatically so we don't need to do it manually when there are 30+ variations?

Sorry for the missing screenshots...I'm on mobile now and cannot provide you with credentials.
I'm using the latest version of Wordpress, with the latest version of Flatsome, woocommerce and alisdwoo.
Thanks.
Hello , I will need some time to have a look.

RandomGirl

Hello Victoria and thank you for your quick answer. Yes, that's many problem at the same time. They may not all be related to the plugin only, I will keep the thread updated if I find something, but there are some problems that I cannot solve on my side :)