Import very important field from Aliexpress and Save 10000 Sellers honesty and eCommerce Practice

max007

Hello Developer Team,
Great ideas make this plugin very value Developer team you guys are ROCKS Star!!!!!
Please add this feature on next Updates
  1. import from Aliexpress Seller process time to Product Page ( this great to avoid chargeback, Dispute or Bad comment about the store ) each Ali sellers respond to different processing time that field needs to be added on the Product page above the Add to Cart
  2. this very challenge drop shipper look for the product on the USA on Ali express ( Ship from the USA to the USA by USPS cost Much money ) Multi Selection Ship from China or USA if the customer selects USA import from Aliexpress USPS field and SUM to Product, People start losing money if the select USA shipping price is much higher ( must Dropshiper companies offer free shipping ) but let say you order pair of socks for 10USD by ePacket cost $2.40 and by USPS cost $5.49 automatic we lose money automatically
  3. this is for multi fulfillment location < demo idea customer order Pair Socks >> Select shipping location USA automatic import from Aliexpress the shipping USPS price and Add to Total Product > if select China keep the same price free shipping, shipping will say free shipping but
resume of the request
Pair Socks Price. 10.00 Free shipping
Pair socks >>> Customer select China = 10.00 USD (estimated time for delivery and Processing time (import the seller field processing time %100 policy protection )
Pair socks >>> Customer Select ship from USA = <<<import the field USPS let say 6 USD ) . and Add on Socks products $16.00 Free Shipping (estimated time for delivery and Processing time (import the seller field processing time %100 policy protection )

Best Regards
please post a reply about this ideas
remember honest eCommerce always win new customers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 6.40.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 6.40.52 PM.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 6.40.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 6.40.52 PM.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 16

Direct Webstore

import from Aliexpress Seller process time to Product Page ( this great to avoid chargeback, Dispute or Bad comment about the store ) each Ali sellers respond to different processing time that field needs to be added on the Product page above the Add to Cart
How do you explain the different processing times for different products to your customers? Tell them you're drop-shipping? It would also put extra stress on a plugin that already has enough problems. (Aliwoo) ... Scrap that one.

this very challenge drop shipper look for the product on the USA on Ali express ( Ship from the USA to the USA by USPS cost Much money ) Multi Selection Ship from China or USA if the customer selects USA import from Aliexpress USPS field and SUM to Product, People start losing money if the select USA shipping price is much higher ( must Dropshiper companies offer free shipping ) but let say you order pair of socks for 10USD by ePacket cost $2.40 and by USPS cost $5.49 automatic we lose money automatically
That seems to be a bunch of statements and makes no sense as to what you actually want.

this is for multi fulfillment location < demo idea customer order Pair Socks >> Select shipping location USA automatic import from Aliexpress the shipping USPS price and Add to Total Product > if select China keep the same price free shipping, shipping will say free shipping but
The shipping costs can not be imported. This has already been discussed in this forum more than once. Please use the Search function.

There is a new shipping plugin that may be of use to you that will be available for the Woo version soon ... https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...express-shipping-methods-on-your-store.14033/

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Import processing time field is a must!
No. It's not a "must" at all. The Shipping information page has general info on processing time. "2 -5 days". We are dealing with multiple sellers with multiple processing times. How will you explain to a customer that item "A" has 3 days processing and Item "B" has 5 days.?

Not only is this request totally unessessary, it would also be confusing to customers, may possibly give away the fact you are drop-shipping and will also place extra stress on a plugin that already has problems.

This is just my opinion. You have stated yours that it's a "must". I disagree for the reasons stated above already. Let's leave it at that. Any further debate would be repetitive and pointless.

Patiently wait for others or the developers to share their opinions.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Direct Webstore

Hello you are a developer or the Forum Admin?
This is a Members Forum and I am a member. All members are free to comment on or state an opinion on any post in this Members forum. That is it's function.

If you wish to communicate exclusively with the developers only, please contact them at support@alidropship.com

Also ... please try to adhere to this ...

Direct Webstore

Processing time on product page each supplier are different
Exactly. Now read what I said about that.

BTW ... if you think people who disagree with you or state logical reasons why you can't have something you want , are "mean, negative, pathetic and nasty", you need a lot of growing up to do. It's exactly the way a 9 year old thinks.

And again ... PLEASE wait for others to state their opinions on this. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? Have some patience .

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Rule 1# Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

Well that explains why the following has failed to be comprehended ...
This is just my opinion

Reason and logic are meaningless here.

Do so at your own risk ... and whatever you do .... DO NOT disagree with him.

Even if you also think actually drawing attention to differing processing times for different products in the one store would be confusing for customers and also raise uncomfortable questions from them.

You may as well put a big flashing notice on your site saying "I'M A DROP SHIPPER!"

If this actually was built into the plugin, (Which i strongly doubt as it's just plain stupid) I hope to Hell it could be disabled.

Last edited:

Mar

why not share how many chargeback and dispute monthly you receive for misconduct and ethical business operation?
Never have charge back. How do you know misconduct and unethical if that's what you mean? way of doing my business, are you some kind of a profit? You are making something out of nothing.
customer need the truth about time and delivery
Again, how do you know I am lying about delivery time? You are already told why your idea is not possible. If you are he buyer, would you not wonder why every product has different delivery time. Use some brain, think twice.
your response is not counted to me you work for the company (Moderator),
I am just another member of the forum, appointed as a moderator. I am not connected to the company in any way.

Direct Webstore

Stupid idea. Our stores are doing fine without it.
It would actually makes things WORSE as it could cause uncomfortable questions from customers as to why many of our products have widely different processing times. We're supposed to be "pretending" we sell all our products ourselves. It would indeed be stupid to actually draw attention to those different processing times ... as I have already stated. (Not to mention the other factor of increased stress on an already stressed plugin)

Direct Webstore

Hello Developer Team,
Hello you are a developer or the Forum Admin?
your response is not counted to me you work for the company (Moderator),

You've just confirmed how ridiculous you are. You obviously tried to dismiss me earlier because I WASN'T working for Alidropship, and here you are dismissing someone you mistakenly think IS working for them. The truth is, you will only accept comments from people who agree with you. Simple as that.

BTW: Her role is "Voluntary" as is the case with forum moderators internet wide. Apart from that she is just a member here, the same as other members. Your ignorance is showing. It's like you only started using the internet last week.

"have 14 years on e-commerce experience I support Prestashop Magenta and much companies "
At least you have a sense of humour.

customer need the truth about time and delivery
Tell them you are drop shipping then. Honestly mate ... you truly are quite clueless. You really need to listen to common sense. You have absolutley no idea how to run a drop shipping store.

Do so at your own risk ... and whatever you do .... DO NOT disagree with him.
See what I mean? The man is a petulant, illogical and intolerant.

Last edited: