Import Reviews not working Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

Angie

Hi, despite waiting a full 5 minutes after hitting the import reviews button, isnt working on my site, even though there are tons of reviews for the product.
Please can someone help, ive just upgraded to the new version of ali plugin, and if the import reviews feature isnt working and there is still no UpSell function, thats a huge chunk of my marketing plan that i cant implement.
Please advise asap as to how I can get the reviews to import as Ive just spent weeks importing 30 products and am nearly ready to launch,
tbh I'm looking at going to another solution provider at this point.
THanks, Angie

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, despite waiting a full 5 minutes after hitting the import reviews button, isnt working on my site, even though there are tons of reviews for the product.
Please can someone help, ive just upgraded to the new version of ali plugin, and if the import reviews feature isnt working and there is still no UpSell function, thats a huge chunk of my marketing plan that i cant implement.
Please advise asap as to how I can get the reviews to import as Ive just spent weeks importing 30 products and am nearly ready to launch,
tbh I'm looking at going to another solution provider at this point.
THanks, Angie
Hello Angie, import review option works perfectly on my test sites. Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Angie

Hi Victoria, thanks for getting back to me.
I need the two options turned ON before importing, as in the image below:

import not working.png

thank you , Angie

Last edited by a moderator:

Angie

oh, right, well it isn't working when i do it. not since the upgrade. i've just tried again now and the circle is still spinning around after 6 minutes.

Angie

well ive been importing products all day so i guess it's authorised.
this error message is on the conosle from my product pge"
product-single.js?ver=1.0.4:1208 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
at product-single.js?ver=1.0.4:1208
(anonymous) @ product-single.js?ver=1.0.4:1208
Promise.then (async)
(anonymous) @ product-single.js?ver=1.0.4:1207
dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:3
r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:3

no clue what any of that means, but i clicked on it and here is a red cross on this line:

var feedbackUrl = 'https:' + product.feedbackUrl.replace(/#038;/g, '').replace(/038;/g, '');

import not working.png

Angie

okay thats weird. i can import reviews from products that were already there. but i can NOT import reviews for the new prodducts ive added sinced the upgrade.
thanks