Import Review & YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium

NexusFred

Hello,

I'm using "YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium" because it allow to the customer to upload images with the review.

But the "AliDropship" import function is incompatible with it.
The reviews import process seems to work but in fact no review is imported when YITH A.R.P. is activated.
Nothing in "Comments" and nothing in the "YITH Reviews".

Is there a way to allow image uploading that is compatible with AliDropship import process ?

Or better a way to render compatible "YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium" & "AliDropship" ! ;-)

Thanks

kevgl

Hi there, i was having the exact same issue until i found out about Customer Reviews for WooCommerce

I tried the following plugins but they all don't seem to load the comment/reviews at all:
Site Reviews
WP Product Review Lite
Richt Reviews by Starfish
Photo Reviews for WooCommerce
Ultimate Reviews
WP Review
WP Ultimate Review
Rating-Widget: Star Review System
Reviews PlusRyviu – Product Reviews for WooCommerce
Social testimonials and reviews by Repuso
Rate Star Review – AJAX Reviews for Content, with Star Ratings
Virtual Reviews for WooCommerce
Floating Reviews and Testimonials Starfish
Review Generation & Marketing for WordPress

Direct Webstore

I'm using "YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium" because it allow to the customer to upload images with the review.

But the "AliDropship" import function is incompatible with it.

It would need to incorporate the Aliexpress API to do that. It's simply not designed for that. It's like you're trying to use a scredriver to do the work of a spanner. Give it up. Just use it for what it was designed for, i.e, letting your customers on your site place reviews. Not import reviews fom a 3rd party site.

But it should be able to display reviews already imported by the Alidropship plugin though. I use the "Decent Comments" plugin for that with no problems.

You can import reviews with images on aliexpress. But real customers of your store can only leave comments and cannot upload image. That's a bit odd.

jacoplee

If you are looking for a solution to upload comment photos, try "DCO Comment Attachment" at https://wordpress.org/plugins/dco-comment-attachment/
I just tried it today, works fine in my shop, check the screenshot, almost perfect just need adjust css.
Can turn off uploading some unnecessary attachment formats, I just don’t change any plugin settings.

Add review:
1.PNG

Review show:
2.png

Hope to help you.

Direct Webstore

I wasn't saying that there aren't any plugins for it, I was saying why the alidropship plugin didn't include this feature.
It's going to get as bloated as a dead dinosaur in a swamp if it includes every little function every person wants. That's why.

That's the whole point of the Wordpress and Woocommerce systems. Wordpress and Woocommerce are "modular", not "all in one" They're designed so you can choose what you want rather than being bogged down with what others want as well.

And this thread concerns the AliWoo plugin, which is just an addon for Woocommerce. You really should be asking Woocommerce "why you don't include this feature?" Or over at the Original Plugin section which is a "store" plugin like Woocommerce.

Last edited: