Isdima

Hi I think that with these option the costumers will have the option of answer their questions also they don't need to go for research more about that product because all you have it.

Mar

Hi I think that with these option the costumers will have the option of answer their questions also they don't need to go for research more about that product because all you have it.
When you click the Knowledge Base tab at the top of any forum page, the first thing you see is the FAQ. Unfortunately, many members are asking repeated annoying questions as if the Knowledge Base tab is invisible. If you tell them, they are angry and say if you don't have the answer, you don't have to say anything. Not all but many, attitudes of members that should should stay away from the forum.

1597807320913.png

Mar

As a follow up to my first answer, I am not sure. FAQ about a product is wide and difficult to anticipate what information customers would want to know. There are many ways a customer will have the answer to their questions, e. g. the 'Contact Us' of the site, just an example.