Image Editing Issue

I'm still having an issue with getting access to certain images in order to edit. Let me give you the bullet points of what's happening:

1. I download a product from AliExpress using the AliDropship Plugin.
  2. I select All Products and choose the one to Edit.
  3. In the edit screen, I see the images within the content that I am able to edit. These images typically show up under "Item Description" when viewing the product on my website.
  4. I am able to select the Featured Image and edit that as well, usually I'm removing the logo of the company from where the product is coming from.
  5. There are other images that appear on the website that do not appear in the Product Edit Screen. These images typically have the logo of the manufacturer and is something I would like to also remove.
  6. I check the Media library and cannot find these images there either, yet they appear in the listing on the website.

I'm at a loss as to what my next step should be, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Mar

I'm still having an issue with getting access to certain images in order to edit. Let me give you the bullet points of what's happening:

1. I download a product from AliExpress using the AliDropship Plugin.
  2. I select All Products and choose the one to Edit.
  3. In the edit screen, I see the images within the content that I am able to edit. These images typically show up under "Item Description" when viewing the product on my website.
  4. I am able to select the Featured Image and edit that as well, usually I'm removing the logo of the company from where the product is coming from.
  5. There are other images that appear on the website that do not appear in the Product Edit Screen. These images typically have the logo of the manufacturer and is something I would like to also remove.
  6. I check the Media library and cannot find these images there either, yet they appear in the listing on the website.

I'm at a loss as to what my next step should be, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
To remove images that are visible only in the front end, select an image in edit mode visual tab, then click the the text tab. You will see the image selected is highlighted in html form. (bottom screenshot) If you think there should be no images below the highlighted html, delete everything below it. Images that are not visible in edit mode usually have links to AliExpress.

1578841744944.png
1578841821648.png