Image attachment error

fawad

If I edit anything in any picture its show a dialogue box on right side error in attachment image. So anyone who can help me In this issue my plugin is fully updated.
Any other solution that works?

Mar

If I edit anything in any picture its show a dialogue box on right side error in attachment image. So anyone who can help me In this issue my plugin is fully updated.
Any other solution that works?
I have this same problem just recently. I have reported it to the support team, they asked for admin and cPanel access but were not able to resolve it. I solved it myself by removing all additional CSS codes since I recalled adding some before the issue start. The error was gone and I can edit images. Strange, I put back all the CSS codes I removed without any change, the error did not come back.

fawad

I have this same problem just recently. I have reported it to the support team, they asked for admin and cPanel access but were not able to resolve it. I solved it myself by removing all additional CSS codes since I recalled adding some before the issue start. The error was gone and I can edit images. Strange, I put back all the CSS codes I removed without any change, the error did not come back.
I didn't have any additional CSS code I just used a simple theme. I didn't change any single element. So what should I do now?