I need help with legal issues

NolanJ

As a follow-up to my previous post, I want to add that the author of the topic, as well as any other businessman who wants to register and operate an e-store in the United States, without being a US resident, should consider other not less important issues except actually registering and opening a bank account there. For example, it is worth deciding how and by whom customer support will be provided (I would recommend these guys, especially for those whose target markets are English speaking countries wow24-7 ), who will be engaged in marketing activities, and what those activities should be (I also have some recommendations, but won't post more links since it might be considered as promo), who will be engaged in accounting, etc. Those are really important questions to be considered before making any decisions regarding setting up your e-commerce business in the US (or elsewhere in case you are new to those markets)

Last edited:
A

aribmass

Hi there! Could you please be so kind as to explain why you specifically want to open a limited liability company? It would be best if you provided us with more details and told us your purposes, then it would be easier for us to get you in touch with the right person. I have a pal working for almost five years for an expungement firm in Florida. His specialty is not quite related to your issue, but he surely knows someone that could give you a helping hand.
I'm looking forward to your reply. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

EbanDousan

So, to answer your question, limited liability companies can be considered a hybrid between a partnership and a corporation. An LLC is a "pass-through" entity, similar to a partnership or a sole proprietorship. This means that for tax purposes, the LLC is not a distinct organization, and LLC owners only pay taxes once on their business income, on their personal tax return. Doing this avoids the "double taxation" that applies to companies. Tho, be aware of CIDs. Taking action is the best bet here. Information is key, so check out https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/3-ways-to-respond-to-a-doj-civil-1827931/.

Last edited: