I know this is the wrong platform but I'm desperate. Facebook banned my site/urls. Any advice on exactly what I can do?

Adepeju

Hi Friends,

Its so wonderful to be here. Got a huge problem. I mistakenly violated FB guidelines and my URL has been blocked on FB and IG.

I can't even post my URL on my profile or anywhere on both platforms.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do? Too much work has gone I to my site. I made a really small mistake.

Facebook is blocking redirect links too. I have no idea what to do.

Kindly help. Any advice will be fully appreciated.

DropshipStar

Hi, sometime facebook bans the ads for strange reasons like "you don't meet with their marketing policy".
I think it's depend on moderator who approve your ads.

Mar

Hi Friends,

Its so wonderful to be here. Got a huge problem. I mistakenly violated FB guidelines and my URL has been blocked on FB and IG.

I can't even post my URL on my profile or anywhere on both platforms.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do? Too much work has gone I to my site. I made a really small mistake.

Facebook is blocking redirect links too. I have no idea what to do.

Kindly help. Any advice will be fully appreciated.
I am not sure if this advice is worth the trouble. Assuming all efforts to lift the ban was exerted without result. What you need to do is register another domain, a domain name that is still related to your niche, after that you request your host provider to move the content of the banned domain to the new. But it is very painful and again may not be worth the trouble. It has a lot of complications and yes all your hard work will be gone. Everything you established in that domain will be lost. All followers of all your other social media accounts will be gone and you will start from zero. In Google Search Console if you have an account, you will start from zero. You will also request your host provider for a redirection from the old domain name to the new so that your old posts will open in the new domain. So it is up to you. My suggestion here is regarding FB only. You need to balance everything to decide.