I found a very good AliExpress store

Direct Webstore

your store?

It is.

ch_002.png

ch.png

But he stupidly tries to pretend it's another store he "found". This is the second time now. The first time was a failed SPAM attempt on someone else's thread.

"Honesty" seems to be an unknown concept with him, and for that reason alone, I'd advise everyone NOT to do business with him.

#Dumb&Dumber

Direct Webstore

Smart friend, do you think you are smart?
I think that's a pretty strong possibility. ;)

This is just a marketing strategy.
No. This is deception and dishonesty. You are pretending that it is not your store. Just state honestly that it's your store. There is no problem with that. You're extremely naive and foolish.

We do business with integrity.
LOL

Isn't it a bit arbitrary for you to say that we are dishonest before doing business with me?
There is no need to do business with you to know you are dishonest. The proof is right here, above. My God!

And whenever I see someone on this forum being dishonest, I WILL point it out. All forum members have to look out for each other and warn others of deceptive, stupid, and dishonest people like you. Simple as that.

If you are not happy with that, you have two options ...

1. Stop being dishonest.

2. Fu*k off and leave this Members Forum.

Take your pick.

#Dumb&Dumber ... again.

Last edited:
I think that's a pretty strong possibility. ;)

No. This is deception and dishonesty. You are pretending that it is not your store. Just state honestly that it's your store. There is no problem with that. You're extremely naive and foolish.

LOL

There is no need to do business with you to know you are dishonest. The proof is right here, above. My God!

And whenever I see someone on this forum being dishonest, I WILL point it out. All forum members have to look out for each other and warn others of deceptive, stupid, and dishonest people like you. Simple as that.

If you are not happy with that, you have two options ...

1. Stop being dishonest.

2. Fu*k off and leave this Members Forum.

Take your pick.

#Dumb&Dumber ... again.
90-Day Buyer Protection
Money back guarantee
Free Return
Return for any reason within 15 days
Tell the truth, friend

Direct Webstore

90-Day Buyer Protection
Money back guarantee
Free Return
Return for any reason within 15 days

Tell the truth, friend
OK. Here's the truth.

1. Those are Aliexpress's conditions. You had nothing to do with it.
2. Your posts in this forum are DISHONEST and DECEPTIVE ... (But extremely stupidly so, anyone can see it. LOL)

Simple as that.

Go away you deceptive snake in the grass.

Direct Webstore

I found a very good AliExpress store

Did you REALLY find it? Yes or No?
Of COURSE you didn't. Conclusion: You are a low class liar.

Is this REALLY your store? Yes or no?
Of COURSE it is! Conclusion: You are a low class liar.

Overall Conclusion
You are a low class AND retarded liar.

I rest my case.

Now fuck off.

ch_003.png

Yes. I am sure.

I'm also sure that this guy is SO damned retarded, he will still reply, even though I have UNWATCHED and will NOT be notified about OR see his post. I'll bet money on it.

Can someone let me know if he's actually dumb enough to reply? LOL ;) Thanks

Last edited: