I can't import products to my store

kevgl

Don't just hope it goes from loading to importing without doing anything about it.

Try the following:

1. Clean your browsers cache (browsing & download history, cookies, site data, cached images, files etc.
2. Try again. Still can't import any products? Go to step 3.
3. Clean browsers cache again.
4. Uninstall Alidropship Google Chrome Extension.
5. Install Alidropship Google Chrome Extension.
6. Add website to Alidropship Google Chrome Extension.
7. Login to website in Alidropship Google Chrome Extension.
8. Try importing again. Still not working? Go to step 9.
9. Try other browser: Opera or Brave Browser (they run Chrome Extensions)
10. Perhaps reinstall Google Chrome browser, reinstall browser and extension to test again.
11. Deactivate plugins (but not WooCommerce/Alidropship, you want to import though) & test again.
12. Try in a other PC, tablet or phone which runs Google Chrome as browser.
13. Use the direct import.
14. Try importing products in a virtual machine with Google Chrome browser.
15. Contact support.

Last edited:

DropshipStar

No, I doesn't work for me. I'm very upset, because now i need to move my stores to another dropshipping plugin..

I'm not a programmer but it's not clear for me why another plugin resolved the issue with the chrome extension already, but AliDropshop can't fix it.

DropshipStar

For others?
I see at least several requests here when people say it doesn't work for them.
The AliDropship plugin worked on my three stores and then in this May it was broken.
I know this is because of AliExpress updates.
But guys, I can't use the virtual machine to use your plugin.
I don't understand why so complex solution? At least I see other plugins fixed this issue without virtual machine.

Direct Webstore

I don't understand why so complex solution?
That gives me the feeling that when you looked at that long list, your eyes just glazed over and you didn't try any of them. Your other statement of just giving up and "using another plugin" supports that feeling too.

I've sometimes spent hours to troubleshoot a problem. You don't seem prepared to even spend 5 minutes.

If you did indeed try at least some of those options, my apologies.

Just try the last one then ...
15. Contact support.
support@alidropship.com

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I already "live" with this problem for a week.
Sorry, but my business can't wait so long time.

So moving to "another plugin" will be quicker? Good luck with that.

But if I was you, I'd write to support right NOW ... then pull my finger out of my ass and spend at least 30 minutes trying SOME of those solutions in the list above. It's just simple common sense. You seem to give up quite easily when your "business can't wait so long time".

It's time to live up to your name "Dropship STAR". Start acting like a "Star" and at least TRY. Otherwise change your name to "Dropship Fail".

I mean, what is the point in asking for a solution when you can't even be bothered to try any? It just makes no sense at all.

Is 30 minutes really such a long time? If so ... then I give up. You're on your own.

Last edited:

DropshipStar

It seems you didn't read my messages.

I tried all these points above for a week already.

The single way which works sometime, it's the virtual machine method.

But it's not a reliable solution. After importing of 30-40 products everything brakes again and i need to switch my virtual machine and repeat the process.

So I can't automate my work and therefore can't use AliDropship at the moment.

I hope now you understand my problem and reason why i migrate my stores to another dropshipping plugin.

Direct Webstore

It seems you didn't read my messages.

I tried all these points above for a week already.

I did read your messages ... and you must have a time machine because that list of things to try by @kevgl was only posted today. It's obvious now that you haven't tried any of them at all.

Again ...
the problem is something you're doing or not doing. Just contact support@alidropship.com

... and if you really can't wait a couple of days for them to check it out ... then by all means go and spend several weeks moving to "another plugin". That make no sense at all to me ... but if that's what you want to do ... good luck.

Time to "Unwatch" this thread. it's pointless.

Last edited:

DropshipStar

I did read your messages ... and you must have a time machine because that list of things to try by @kevgl was only posted today. It's obvious now that you haven't tried any of them at all.

I see you have very strange logic. @kevgl posted the list today. But the problem with the AliDropship plugin began about 10 days ago.
And sure, I tried all simple ways to fix the issue (like reinstall the plugin and the chrome extension, clear browser cache and etc.) and also tried more complex virtual machine method.

Nothing work! Perhaps you are fan of AliDropship plugin but It's not a game for me I lose money for a week already.

As for other plugin, I already migrated my stores and it took 1 day..

I don't want to continue this discussion with you. Perhaps someone (perhaps developer) from AliDropship team find a time to write about possible solution for this problem. I would appreciate to see the professional answer from technical department.

this happened to me, because i made a copy of an already imported product for testing purposes. after i deleted it i could import it again.