I Can't Active My AliDropship Plugin

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Dear
I Can't Active My Plugin I don't know what is the problem This Massage show me

Fatal error: The file /home/tmssnurs/vundul.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0)

Pls Help Me
Hello , this error means you have the outdated version of ionCube Loader on your server, please contact your Hosting support and ask them to upgrade your ionCube Loader at leat to the 6 version.

oskarboyd

Hello. I am happy to be part of this great community. I need help with alidropship plugin upload, it is not working on my site and my PHP version is 7.2. I downloaded the corresponding plugin but it is not working. This is what the website is showing...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once() #1 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/kaqstore/...', true) #2 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/front-page.php(1): get_header() #4 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home/kaqstore/...') #5 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/kaqstore/...') #6 /home/kaqstore/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/kaqstore/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php on line 7

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello. I am happy to be part of this great community. I need help with alidropship plugin upload, it is not working on my site and my PHP version is 7.2. I downloaded the corresponding plugin but it is not working. This is what the website is showing...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once() #1 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/kaqstore/...', true) #2 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/front-page.php(1): get_header() #4 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home/kaqstore/...') #5 /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/kaqstore/...') #6 /home/kaqstore/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/kaqstore/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/kaqstore/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php on line 7

Thanks
Hello, please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue

plashgear

Hello, I have a similar issue as screenshot below. Please help me out! The error occurs after activate the theme da vinci 2.0. My front-end is blank/white and back-end is still ok.
1546411436620.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I have a similar issue as screenshot below. Please help me out! The error occurs after activate the theme da vinci 2.0. My front-end is blank/white and back-end is still ok.
View attachment 7557
Hello, please make sure you installed and activated AliDroship original plugin - not Woo version with WooCommerce! DaVinci theme works only with AliDropship original plugin

plashgear

Hello, please make sure you installed and activated AliDroship original plugin - not Woo version with WooCommerce! DaVinci theme works only with AliDropship original plugin
Yes, I did. I activated both alidropship original plugin and woocommerce plugin before activate the theme. One more note that I switched to the davinci theme from another one but not fresh install.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, I did. I activated both alidropship original plugin and woocommerce plugin before activate the theme. One more note that I switched to the davinci theme from another one but not fresh install.
You can't use WooCommerce and DaVinci theme at the same time.
If you want to use DaVinci, you need to remove WooCommerce and reinstall WordPress, install and activate AliDropship original plugin (not Woo)
https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

Updates - Dropshipping business with AliExpress - Google Chrome 2019-01-02 22.09.13.png

If you want to use WooCommerce please choose one of our recommended themes:

https://alidropship.com/themes/

Dropshipping Themes For AliDropship-Based Stores - Google Chrome 2019-01-02 22.10.36.png

johnb

Hello,

I'm facing the exact problem above. The Alidropship Woo is not compatible with php 7.2 and ioncube v10.1.0. It crashed my website. Do you have any solution for my system.

Thanks