I am Selling My Store because i got a job

askarali

i am selling my dropshipping site because i got a job for abroad so i think i cant maintain this site so anyone interested contact me, premium theme+new site etc... if you want i will help you anything related wordpress

You can still import 50 products via alidropship plugin
already listed more than 100 products
SEO site is optimized.
Completely finished shop!
all products complet attribute filterable like ( size,color,model,brand,season,collar,material,length,style,etc,, approx 15 filter) fully automatic

till now not get any order because i am enabled payment gateway 20-sep-2019 now only paypal another 2 payment gateway still waiting to reviewing i am india you want to add your own gateway,if you want i will help you this is new site just 1 month age,

Hosted in siteground for 3 years in grow package
Expires Aug 27, 2022

I will help transfer to your hosting.
Store Price: $ 590 (this is my total cost)

if anything if you want to help about wordpress or site related i will help you, also you get get any issue related website theme developer will help you they giving 6 month free support,

This sale includes:
  • The website’s all login details ( WordPress dashboard, Webmail, cPanel, and Hosting billing Access).
  • Domain Transfer.
  • All Social profiles.

1. Facebook:
  2. Instagram:
  3. Twitter:
  4. Pinterest:

• Google Search Console.
  • Website Logo source file.
After purchasing the store, I will set up the store for you (your email, notification, and PayPal) so that you don't worry about setup. After setting up the store immediately transfer the login access.

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    73.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    51.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    116.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

chris37

till now not get any order because i am enabled payment gateway 20-sep-2019 now only paypal another 2 payment gateway still waiting to reviewing i am india you want to add your own gateway,if you want i will help you this is new site just 1 month age,

I don't understand that can you clarify it?