http://autogeardeals.com/ for sale

AutoGearDeals

Premium store with FULL SET plugins setup + SEO Blog + Follow Up Sequence.

Ready to run. I bought 4 stores and I am selling one of them.

- $300 Premium store
- $240 8 Banners (different sizes for forums and display advertising)
- $160 Lead Magnet Book (Perfect for building a list)
- $150 5 Seo Blog Articles
- $150 5 Video Ads for winning products
- $160 16 Follow Up Emails
- $30 Gift Box Plugin
- $29 Purchase Upsell Plugin
- $29 Bulk Discounts Plugin
- $39 Products Bundle Plugin
- $37 Upsell Plugin
- $29 AliShipping Plugin
- $39 SEO Image Optimizer Plugin
- $69 Social Media Rabbit Plugin
- $27 Facebook Business Automation Plugin
- $29 Reviews Page Plugin
- $29 Recent Sales Popup Plugin

Asking for $800

Last edited:

chris37

$800, selling it because I have 5 online stores, can't manage them all.
1) you buy it $300 from alidropship.
2) you don't even work for the logo(You let the same one,no effort at all)
3) You come in this forum and you don't even search the other member to see who they are (almost all of us we know the premium store you buy)
4) and you also you want $800 for this?

You don't have time for this? Give me a break!! Everybody know you can not make it profitable this is the reason you sell it.

Good luck and next time don't try to trick people.

vlareypo

How much ? Why are you selling it?
Sometimes I would like to see and let it pass, but Mr. Chirs, with your comments, you are saying that the work of this alidroship team is not worth it. If a user acquired a page and wants to sell, why do you put these comments, that do not contribute anything, rather do harm, so that it does not make a sale, yes you have all the right to comment, but you are not even interested in the product, the only thing it does is say that the alidroship product does not work? is that? If so, you should create a blog and give your opinions about it so that some users do not buy these premium stores that alidroship sells, please understand that it hurts the action that this user wants to do and at the same time also to this brand who strives to sell these products, and you devalue it with your comments. If the post does not interest you, please do not comment. @Yaros

chris37

Sometimes I would like to see and let it pass, but Mr. Chirs, with your comments, you are saying that the work of this alidroship team is not worth it.
First I never say the work of alidropship team is not worth it... I say to him that he buy it $300 and he want to sell it $800 .
That is a joke for all of us here because we know he doesn't put no effort to this...
Do you want me to copy that premium website and I change the domain for I sell it here for $800 ?
And you want to be the one to buy it?

I am interested only for the member of this FORUM for people who try to fool them . If they want to buy this website the can get for $300 in alidropship.com or I can buy them for them and i reselling it for $800 ;) for you I can make you a discount for $799 ;)

Mar

Sometimes I would like to see and let it pass, but Mr. Chirs, with your comments, you are saying that the work of this alidroship team is not worth it. If a user acquired a page and wants to sell, why do you put these comments, that do not contribute anything, rather do harm, so that it does not make a sale, yes you have all the right to comment, but you are not even interested in the product, the only thing it does is say that the alidroship product does not work? is that? If so, you should create a blog and give your opinions about it so that some users do not buy these premium stores that alidroship sells, please understand that it hurts the action that this user wants to do and at the same time also to this brand who strives to sell these products, and you devalue it with your comments. If the post does not interest you, please do not comment. @Yaros
I am in favor of giving negative comments to failed stores being sold at high price after giving minimal effort and most likely without a single sale. This is to discourage other owners of doing the same. For those who have failed stores or have bought a store for the purpose of selling it after spending a little to no effort at all, be prepared for the same treatment. This is not the place to fool people.

AutoGearDeals

1) you buy it $300 from alidropship.
2) you don't even work for the logo(You let the same one,no effort at all)
3) You come in this forum and you don't even search the other member to see who they are (almost all of us we know the premium store you buy)
4) and you also you want $800 for this?

You don't have time for this? Give me a break!! Everybody know you can not make it profitable this is the reason you sell it.

Good luck and next time don't try to trick people.

Looks like your perception of reality is sooo wrong sleepy human.

First there is no trick that I have more than 11 online stores. I wish you have the same one day.

Second will explain what I am selling for $800 so you can go back to sleep. And yeah It's tricky to run so many stores,

So I let go of some. Here is what is done:

- $300 Premium store
- $30 Gift Box Plugin
- $37 Upsell Plugin
- $29 AliShipping Plugin

So you can pay $300 for a ready store without the plugins, or get this one ready to go :)

Kisses for you sleepy Chirs.

AutoGearDeals

I am in favor of giving negative comments to failed stores being sold at high price after giving minimal effort and most likely without a single sale. This is to discourage other owners of doing the same. For those who have failed stores or have bought a store for the purpose of selling it after spending a little to no effort at all, be prepared for the same treatment. This is not the place to fool people.

Oh the Moderator is sassy too :D

Here is the breakdown for you too <3

- $300 Premium store
- $30 Gift Box Plugin
- $37 Upsell Plugin
- $29 AliShipping Plugin

So you can pay $300 for a ready store without the plugins, or get this one ready to go :)

Kisses for you sleepy <3

chris37

First there is no trick that I have more than 11 online stores. I wish you have the same one day
I actually have... I am a web/graphic designer... I do website and graphic design for living

Second will explain what I am selling for $800 so you can go back to sleep. And yeah It's tricky to run so many stores,
No is not! hire an assistant if the site is profitable.

I don't need to pay you! I can created my self same one if I want with woocomerce, I can also go with the huge repository of free plugins!

Kisses for you sleepy Chirs.
If this is the behaviour you have, I can understand why you have no sale.

Mar

Oh the Moderator is sassy too :D

Here is the breakdown for you too <3

- $300 Premium store
- $30 Gift Box Plugin
- $37 Upsell Plugin
- $29 AliShipping Plugin

Kisses for you sleepy <3
I don't need any breakdown. Again, you don't fool people in the forum.