HOW'S YOUR BUSINESS GOING???

Ms Dean

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how your first month, first 3 months of selling just Sellvia products is going for you as in how much money have you made?

Also please let us know what niche you have choosen?

Also let us know if you have paid extra for anything?

Delfi

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how your first month, first 3 months of selling just Sellvia products is going for you as in how much money have you made?

Also please let us know what niche you have choosen?

Also let us know if you have paid extra for anything?
You need to spend money for you make money.
You need imagination and sure little be luck.

I'm not going to share the details you're seeking about my store, but I will say that things are finally picking up after a painfully slow start.

After watching a ton of YouTube videos, I finally figure out a way to use Google Ads to bring in more traffic without exhausting my budget. I've only run ads for 1/2 of October and have made over $700 in sales so far. The month isn't over yet either. While the vast majority of my spend goes to Google Ads, I also have campaigns running on Bing Ads.

I did try Facebook Ads and failed spectacularly. But it might work for you and others (it's all trial and error).

I'm capitalizing big time from the supply chain bottlenecks right now, because people have grown more concerned about getting their items in a timely manner with Christmas approaching versus getting the cheapest option available (although, to be fair, my products are still priced competitively).

bigshell

You need to understand that before starting your business, you should carefully study the companies and people with whom you want to cooperate. Were they connected with financial crimes, or maybe they were in prison at all. This is very important, because you probably don't want to lose your money because of cheating by some fucking scammers, right? Think about it for sure. The service can help you with the investigation related to new partners https://corporateinvestigation.com/corporate-due-diligence-audits / .

Last edited:

nudsenma

My business is going great; thanks for the question. What is the situation with your business? I hope everything is fine. The first 3 months were quite complicated because I didn't have a good enough business plan. For any small businessman, the first period of opening a business is the most complicated.
In the same way, finding a niche took me a long time. Rather, I think it would take me an infinite amount of time if it depended only on me. I received a recommendation from many friends to contact a company from Portland - http://www.mcgeewm.com to help me manage my fortune. That's what I did, and thanks to them, I found the right niche.

Last edited:

Orjanel

I can tell you that these days, process automation is one of the most important decisions for your business to thrive.
It only took me one year to realize how important it is, it really makes life and works in general easier.
And I also just recently came across a very interesting article https://newmediaservices.com.au/image-moderation-for-brands/ about image moderation.
And also images have a strong impact on end-users because they can provide compelling samples and proof of how certain products and services work.
So all in all I am now looking for a lot of useful information to work with. trying to do a lot of reading and research.
Hopefully, it will be better in the future)
I wish everyone good luck in your business)

Last edited: