How to turn off "Tracking ID" in the "purchase confirmation" email template

kukiman

Hello,

As alidropship is assigning fake tracking ID's to the newly placed orders ( I reported it multiple times, gave access to my WP, to my cPanel, to my DirectAdmin, Logs, everything - the problem was confirmed by staff and nothing was done in this case), and those tracking ID's are being sent also in the purchase confirmation emails, it is really confusing for customers - is there any code line in the template that is responsible for this "Tracking ID" part? Which one is it?

Mar

Hello,

As alidropship is assigning fake tracking ID's to the newly placed orders ( I reported it multiple times, gave access to my WP, to my cPanel, to my DirectAdmin, Logs, everything - the problem was confirmed by staff and nothing was done in this case), and those tracking ID's are being sent also in the purchase confirmation emails, it is really confusing for customers - is there any code line in the template that is responsible for this "Tracking ID" part? Which one is it?
Tracking ID is generated when a seller ship the ordered product, it is not during purchase. Alidropship has nothing to do with it. Haven't heard something like this.

kukiman

Tracking ID is generated when a seller ship the ordered product, it is not during purchase. Alidropship has nothing to do with it. Haven't heard something like this.

Yes, it should be, however there is something wrong when you run multiple stores ( I guees it's the case, as I run 6 of them). Just after a customer makes a purhase, some out of the blue tracking Id is assigned to the order - few other people also reported it on the forum (nickname: RealResidual as I remember). I have shown it to the staff/support and they said that indeed there is an issue and they will look into it, I reported it a few times since - issue still persists.

I know how it is supposed to work, unfortunately it doesn't work that way so I have to surpass it "my way", that's why I am asking if there is any way to remove the tracking Id from the "Purchase confirmation email" <--- and only this specific email template, not from the "shipped order" template.