How to translate "tracking ID" in email template?

kukiman

Hello,

How do I translate "tracking ID" in email template, when it's sent from alidropship woo plugin?

I was looking in loco translate, in settings, and I can't find it :/

Thank you in advance

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

How do I translate "tracking ID" in email template, when it's sent from alidropship woo plugin?

I was looking in loco translate, in settings, and I can't find it :/

Thank you in advance

Hello, kukiman!

You can translate it via Glotpress, if you need an account - please PM me your email - I will create it.

Max___

Came here looking for the same. Just installed glotpress but cannot figureout the way to do this.

Can you provide further instructions?

Thanks in advance

Christina

Administrator
Came here looking for the same. Just installed glotpress but cannot figureout the way to do this.

Can you provide further instructions?

Thanks in advance

Please, PM me your e-mail address to create a free account in Glotpress.

Max___

I think I dont understand what do you want me to about glotpress, I just want to know where is located the mail text as I can translate it myself.

Is this not possible?

Christina

Administrator
I think I dont understand what do you want me to about glotpress, I just want to know where is located the mail text as I can translate it myself.

Is this not possible?

Go to Projects -> AliDropship Woo -> Select the language and use the filter to find the prase you want to translate.

Max___

Go to Projects -> AliDropship Woo -> Select the language and use the filter to find the prase you want to translate.

Sorry, but i installed glotpress plugin and no projects are shown. If I try to add a new project I need to enter some data that does not adjust to what I am supossed to need.

On the other hand, I found the template in: alidswoo/templates/woocommerce/emails/plain/customer-shipped-order.php but I'm not sure this is the best way to edit and seems incomplete too.

Christina

Administrator
Sorry, but i installed glotpress plugin and no projects are shown. If I try to add a new project I need to enter some data that does not adjust to what I am supossed to need.

On the other hand, I found the template in: alidswoo/templates/woocommerce/emails/plain/customer-shipped-order.php but I'm not sure this is the best way to edit and seems incomplete too.

PMed you.

Max___

I'm still facing this issue, spent some hours translating expressions in glotpress but it seems this one is not pressent.

Again, I found the text of the email in:

alidswoo/templates/woocommerce/emails/plain/customer-shipped-order.php
and
alidswoo/templates/woocommerce/emails/customer-shipped-order.php

I can edit the file but gets overwritten everytime the plugin is updated.

Max___

Once again, the plugin was updated and I have to manually translate this email.

It´s not only that the customer receives an email written in English regardless what language is used in the shop, but also this email is written in a not very polite way, and whats more: you cannot disable this.

I think this should be considered a mayor bug, as it clearly invalidates this plugin to be used in a different language than english and it is not being fixed over the sucesive updates.

Mar

Once again, the plugin was updated and I have to manually translate this email.
Go to Woocommerce setting and see this instruction. If you copy the template to your theme folder, you can edit, translate and it will not be affected by updates. This template is Woocommerce not the plugin.

1554721604715.png

you cannot disable this.
You can disable the email notification, simply uncheck the box, still in Woocommerce setting.

1554721440007.png