How to 'ROUND UP' all currencies?????

NewGuy282

I have spent a long time trying to find a way to 'round up' the prices for all currencies but cannot find how to do it??
It only rounds up one currency ($6) but will not do it for the others (£ / Euro etc)

Please can someone help me as I'm totally lost on how to do now :(.
I have the Alidropship currency converter by the way.

Thanks

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
I have spent a long time trying to find a way to 'round up' the prices for all currencies but cannot find how to do it??
It only rounds up one currency ($6) but will not do it for the others (£ / Euro etc)

Please can someone help me as I'm totally lost on how to do now :(.
I have the Alidropship currency converter by the way.

Thanks
Hi ;) Totally understand why you’d want this. But plugin is able to round up only the default currency, not all of them.

NewGuy282

Hi ;) Totally understand why you’d want this. But plugin is able to round up only the default currency, not all of them.
Hi Irena,

Thank you for getting back to me! That's no problem, it saves me looking for an answer! However, I have noticed since updating the ALIWOO version the other day that not all products are being Rounded anymore?? It will do some of a category and not the rest. I am updating as I normally would, and some are rounding fine, some are not. Strange as on the older version they all were rounded after updating the prices!?!

Please can you advise? I have cleared cache, transients, updated Google Chrome, updated the extension - but for some reason it just cannot round up some products at all - despite all being 'watches' for example.

Many Thanks!

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Hi Irena,

Thank you for getting back to me! That's no problem, it saves me looking for an answer! However, I have noticed since updating the ALIWOO version the other day that not all products are being Rounded anymore?? It will do some of a category and not the rest. I am updating as I normally would, and some are rounding fine, some are not. Strange as on the older version they all were rounded after updating the prices!?!

Please can you advise? I have cleared cache, transients, updated Google Chrome, updated the extension - but for some reason it just cannot round up some products at all - despite all being 'watches' for example.

Many Thanks!

Sorry to hear about this issue. Please feel free to send us your WP access details to support@alidropship.com and we will check what's wrong.