How to resell products for less price than alixpress

Bharani

Hi Team,

I have a question, if people can buy product directly from Aliexpress for less price then how can we import the product from aliexpress and sell for even less price? It'll be a loss for seller rite. Please help me understand.
Thanks,
Bharani

TheKals

Hi Team,

I have a question, if people can buy product directly from Aliexpress for less price then how can we import the product from aliexpress and sell for even less price? It'll be a loss for seller rite. Please help me understand.
Thanks,
Bharani
You wont sell the product for less price, for example a product on Aliexpress for $1 you will sell it for $5 your profit will be $4 and you dont need to worry about the shipping as most of the suppliers offer free shipping.

Bharani

Got it. But question is, if I set my price for $4 which is higher than aliexpress so people will directly buy from Aliexpress instead of mine as aliexpress price is less than my store price. Pls help me understand.

Mar

Got it. But question is, if I set my price for $4 which is higher than aliexpress so people will directly buy from Aliexpress instead of mine as aliexpress price is less than my store price. Pls help me understand.
If you tell your visitors that the product is available in AliExpress and cheaper, of course they will buy it in AliExpress. Products are sold by different stores, of course with different prices, some are even cheaper than AliExpress. But it is not about prices all the time. There are a number of reasons why people buy in my store. Some find the store trustworthy, some just find the product in my store and they don't bother to spend time to search the same product in other stores. If buyers always search and buy only in the cheapest store, only one store will exist, all the rest will vanish.

Bharani

If you tell your visitors that the product is available in AliExpress and cheaper, of course they will buy it in AliExpress. Products are sold by different stores, of course with different prices, some are even cheaper than AliExpress. But it is not about prices all the time. There are a number of reasons why people buy in my store. Some find the store trustworthy, some just find the product in my store and they don't bother to spend time to search the same product in other stores. If buyers always search and buy only in the cheapest store, only one store will exist, all the rest will vanish.
Got it. Thanks for the response.