How to purchase products from Aliexpress As Indian

sanjay

Hi Admin,
I need to purchase this plug-in and have some question. I’m completely a new member of this discussion board. I’ve few questions just running on my mind and I’m not getting any proper solutions for it. So before I start of dropshipping business I need to get these solutions. So please help me for the same. You are just having this business. I’m completely a new one for this. I’m from India. Need to start dropping store. Please help me
Here are few questions
How to purchase from Aliexpress the same product after getting order from my dropshipping store.? Can I just purchasing the same product having credit card of own?
What types of payment method are used on Aliexpress on purchasing products after getting order from customer from dropshipng store?
How to contact seller if any issues will be created on shipping?.
What is the difference between AliDropship plug-in for WordPress and AliDropship plug-in for WooCommerce

Christina

Administrator
Hello, sanjay! Thank you for joining our Forum.

How to purchase from Aliexpress the same product after getting order from my dropshipping store.? Can I just purchasing the same product having credit card of own?

When a customer make an order in your store you can see it in your admin area. Our plugin helps you to place order on AliExpress automatically and pay to confirm it. You can choose any payment method available on AliExpress.

What types of payment method are used on Aliexpress on purchasing products after getting order from customer from dropshipng store?
How to contact seller if any issues will be created on shipping?.

The range of available payment methods depends on a supplier.
You can contact a supplier via Contact Now form on AliExpress.

What is the difference between AliDropship plug-in for WordPress and AliDropship plug-in for WooCommerce

I recommend you to read this article in our Help Center to learn more about the difference between two versions.