How to place order automatically

jamesbid

How to place order automatically?
I want to have this function:
After the customer made a payment, my website sent it to aliexpress automatically, I do not need to do anything such as filling out the shipping address, make a payment on aliexpress, etcs.

Direct Webstore

If you want a 99% passive income stream (after some initial work), you need to design T-Shirts etc with Print on Demand platforms. (Redbubble, Teespring etc) All it requires is (initial) time, brains, common sense, basic research (niche trends etc) ability, creativity, and basic graphic design/image editing skills. (No money)

Or ... an affiliate site.

;)

Last edited:

daniel-97

Why wouldn't you press the buttons, it's not that hard...

Seems like you're thinking dropshipping is a money vending machine, put some work into it.

I can guarantee you after you join the ecommerce business, "press buttons" is the best thing you can ever wish for, as by then, you already have orders :)

jamesbid

:D:D :D

I like everything to be automatic, then I can save time and energy to do other things.
Honestly, I already have several such machines earning money for me...

I just want to have a test of dropshipping and found that it can not be done automatically...

But I will find a solution for it...

daniel-97

I like everything to be automatic, then I can save time and energy to do other things.
Honestly, I already have several such machines earning money for me...

I just want to have a test of dropshipping and found that it can not be done automatically...

But I will find a solution for it...
Welp, good luck then!

chris37

It can be done half automatically, but I will not expose my idea here.
Is already half automatically ;)
And is a reason behind it.... of course is can be full automatically, with little knowledge It can be whatever you like..
But you must be stubid for you want that.
When I customer place an order I want to check it before I continue the purchase!!

Think that for a second .. a customer order products of $1000 then the plugin order automatically everything and sent it .. and your customer for whatever reason ask refund from paypal ... then you until you get your money back from aliexpres is gonna pass 2-3 week.. and you don't gonna have money for your next order.

But I forget..you already rich so you don't care ;)

I am really bore with people with this kind of mentality.

Last edited:

daniel-97

In my opinion, "fully" automated will of course lead to money pulling out from your bank account to pay for the products or services. And by that, it must be called from a big company to be able to have the authority to do that.

Like, Stripe must be able to pull money out of your bank in case you lose the charge back cases. And for this reason, I think (in my knowledge), there will not be many business to offer a fully automatic system.

chris37

In my opinion, "fully" automated will of course lead to money pulling out from your bank account to pay for the products or services. And by that, it must be called from a big company to be able to have the authority to do that.

Like, Stripe must be able to pull money out of your bank in case you lose the charge back cases. And for this reason, I think (in my knowledge), there will not be many business to offer a fully automatic system.
Exactly!!!!