How to Optimize Product Import Settings in AliDropship Plugin for Better Performance?

jung-ho-bin

Hey AliDropship fam,

Just launched my online store and I'm super excited to use the AliDropship Plugin to stock it with awesome products. However, I want to make sure I'm setting things up for success right from the start, especially when it comes to importing products.

Here's where I need your expertise:

Import Settings Showdown: What are the best practices for configuring the product import settings in the plugin? I'm looking for a balance between speed (importing lots of products) and accuracy (having high-quality listings).
Speed Demons & Quality Kings: Any tips on how to find that sweet spot between getting a ton of products imported efficiently and making sure they all have the info and descriptions they need to convert customers?

I also check this: https://alidropship.com/import-products-from-aliexprsalesforce-developeress-update/ But I have not found any solution. Basically, any advice or best practices you can share on optimizing product import settings would be golden!

Thanks in advance for your help,