How to insert products into page when building site from scratch.

grimesweb

Hey everyone! New here and new to the plugin. Just bought the alidropshop plugin. I noticed that this plugin is better when building my site from scratch rather than using the woo version.

When I start my site, how do I insert the products into the pages? For example, If i want a category of "X", how do i list the products. How do I set up the single product pages without having to use the premade themes?

For example, in woocommerce, if you do [products], it lists the products for you on the page. How do i display the imported products from alidropship on my page that I'm going to create? Or is there a good tutorial somewhere how to set it up when creating a site from scratch rather than using one of the themes? Hopefully this made sense :)

Christina

Administrator
Hey everyone! New here and new to the plugin. Just bought the alidropshop plugin. I noticed that this plugin is better when building my site from scratch rather than using the woo version.

When I start my site, how do I insert the products into the pages? For example, If i want a category of "X", how do i list the products. How do I set up the single product pages without having to use the premade themes?

For example, in woocommerce, if you do [products], it lists the products for you on the page. How do i display the imported products from alidropship on my page that I'm going to create? Or is there a good tutorial somewhere how to set it up when creating a site from scratch rather than using one of the themes? Hopefully this made sense :)

Hello, dear client!

Please let me know why you don't want to use a theme from the very beginning? The AliDropship original plugin is only compatible with the built-in themes, it does not work with WooCommerce based themes. All the built-in themes are absolutely free. You can easily switch between the built-in themes without losing your settings.

Also visit our Help Center where you can find all the instructions on installing, customizing, editing, etc.