How to Export all products (woo) and import them back in a clean website

Johnny Hook

Hello everybody, is there a way to export all products (photo, variation...all data from products) and after this to import them back into a clean website?

My website has several issues with w3-total-cache plugin, I want just to install a clean website and after this to import all products back.

If you know how to do that, give me please an advice,

Thank you!

Johnny Hook

Duplicator is doing a clone of the website, and helps you to migrate or to clone the website. If I will use duplicator it will clone entire website,
I need just products itself and all data which is related to products, because my website has some big issue with w3-total-cache plugin, if I disabling and unintaling that plugin all my variable products (color & size) are vanished.

Hello everybody, is there a way to export all products (photo, variation...all data from products) and after this to import them back into a clean website?

My website has several issues with w3-total-cache plugin, I want just to install a clean website and after this to import all products back.

If you know how to do that, give me please an advice,

Thank you!

Wow, because of w3-total-cache plugin I lost everything on my site. I had to start from scratch again. Terrible was that. If you find a way please do share so at least some of us can learn how to do it.

Johnny Hook

Wow, because of w3-total-cache plugin I lost everything on my site. I had to start from scratch again. Terrible was that. If you find a way please do share so at least some of us can learn how to do it.

I saw that my website is not going so fast, it wasn't at my expectation, and I decided to buy wp-rocket plugin, but when I tried to disable w3-total-cache plugin my variable products (color & size) was vanished.

Now, Marko from Wp-Rocket is working on that, I hope that he will find a way.

I read many good reviews about wp-rocket