How to erase company logos from images?

How to erase company logos from images in Aliexpress?

• ask me anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • technical support

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hello dropshippers!

Please help me to find the easiest way to erase company logos from the images before publishing them in my website?

Thanks.

I'm gonna follow this. What I find is that you can always ask the suppliers for pictures but maybe there is an easier way

kristijan95

the most easiest way to do it is with Photoshop :D
or in Paint (LOL I find it as most useful thing for AliDropShip Store Images) with eraser or just crop it if you can

zebios

Be sure, there is no solution to hide or erase watermarks without editing the photos..As kristijan95 said, you have to do some editing on photoshop. In my case i have a competitive niche with not just watermarks but also with circles hiding some parts of the item which is not professional at all..I usually contact the store on aliexpress asking for the original photos but talking to those people is like talking to a wall, they don't even understand the inquery, but this is the business buddy..you have to do a lot of works to make it happen

Be sure, there is no solution to hide or erase watermarks without editing the photos..As kristijan95 said, you have to do some editing on photoshop. In my case i have a competitive niche with not just watermarks but also with circles hiding some parts of the item which is not professional at all..I usually contact the store on aliexpress asking for the original photos but talking to those people is like talking to a wall, they don't even understand the inquery, but this is the business buddy..you have to do a lot of works to make it happen
Thanks zebios! already working to make it happen ;)

condrats

Usually there are the "store no 12345677" watermarks.To make it quicker I just made a logo of my website of the same size as the watermark and add it over that on every picture. Of course that only in the case the supplier didnt send you the originals.

Usually there are the "store no 12345677" watermarks.To make it quicker I just made a logo of my website of the same size as the watermark and add it over that on every picture. Of course that only in the case the supplier didnt send you the originals.
As an option could do. Thanks! ;)

Finely i've figured out after watching videos on Youtube how to edit images :) i find Pixlr is nice online photo editing tool and its free.

Last edited: