How to create a sub menu.

Jedika

I now know how to create my product catergories, how can I create a category sub menu like on Marcmoniz.com or worldofharry.com? I don't see how to move a menu under product catogory that's already in a main menu.

Tina

You add it under custom links. Making sure the custom link is matching with your product category name.

Jedika

I tried what you said. It adds a drop down link to my category, but would you know how to create a side menu on the product page like on marcmoniz.com. Right now, I have my products and the subcategory are all drop down lists. Thank you

Elfstone

Go to Appearance/Menus. Choose a menu to edit (Primary menu). Check the menu structure and move items you want them to be sub-item (sub menu) a little to the right. It will fix as a sub menu. Save menu.

Jedika

Thank you. I have done this but it doesn't create a static menu on the opened page. It just makes a list of drop down items. I'd like to open say, Dresses and then on the dresses product page see a fixed static menu on the left side of the page where I could further separate the product types.