How to become an affiliate again after offboarding?

echloe

From what I read about offboarding when I did it, It all pointed towards I could join back when I hit the requirements again. So that's why I left. Mainly because I didn't stream for ages and wanted to rebuild my community.

But I've only just realized my requirements are still being met. When I didn't stream for the past 30 days. And when I click to become an affiliate, it takes me to the error page website. Did I mess up? do I need to contact twitch again to get back into the affiliate program? If so I'm just not going to bother, It should just be reset. because that sounds logical, right?

echloe

From what I read about offboarding when I did it, It all pointed towards I could join back when I hit the requirements again. So that's why I left. Mainly because I didn't stream for ages and wanted to rebuild my community.

But I've only just realized my requirements are still being met. When I didn't stream for the past 30 days. And when I click to become an affiliate, it takes me to the error page website polished concrete Atlanta. Did I mess up? do I need to contact twitch again to get back into the affiliate program? If so I'm just not going to bother, It should just be reset. because that sounds logical, right?
no response to this

S

sulinelanie

If you have been offboarded from an affiliate program, you will need to reapply for the program in order to become an affiliate again. This process will vary based on the program and the affiliate network, but generally, you will need to submit an application for the program, provide information about your website or other marketing channels, and go through a review process.

In some cases, you may also need to provide additional information such as a tax identification number, payment information, or even a signed contract. Once your application is approved, you will be able to begin promoting the program and earning commissions.

It’s important to note that the process of becoming an affiliate again may take some time and may not be the same as it was before. For example, some programs may have stricter guidelines than before, or may require additional documentation. Be sure to read through the program’s terms and conditions carefully to make sure you understand what is expected of you.