How do you create conversion banners for Facebook?

Razvann

Hi,
I have a question regarding Facebook Ads or other platforms where we can promote our store.
Do you use another website or using Adobe PS or Fiverr?
Is there a trick that add value to an Ad I mean call to action words, good vibe colours, great headers or something?
If you have only one niche do you promote every product or that product that you think can be sold quick on what do you invest first?
How do you try to see if that niche has value using Ads after you checked Google trends and multiple sites and you are decided to choose that niche?
Do you promote the entire website using a banner that is general or every product or some products?
I am new on dropshipping and I set my website but now it is the next step :)) and I am curious how to spend money.

chris37

Hi,
I have a question regarding Facebook Ads or other platforms where we can promote our store.
Is there a trick that add value to an Ad I mean call to action words, good vibe colours, great headers or something?
If you have only one niche do you promote every product or that product that you think can be sold quick on what do you invest first?
How do you try to see if that niche has value using Ads after you checked Google trends and multiple sites and you are decided to choose that niche?
Do you promote the entire website using a banner that is general or every product or some products?
I am new on dropshipping and I set my website but now it is the next step :)) and I am curious how to spend money.
Each of this questing can be answer it here ;)

https://www.google.com/ :)

beside the fun here is a good start .

https://alidropship.com/?target=post&s=facebook

Mar

Hi,
The answer to your questions is a long story. I am not sure if any member of the forum is willing enough to give you that. Everything is in the web. Research, help your self.

GoLogin

Hi,

Hey. I can advise you to look for information on YouTube. Various articles on google.

daniel-97

Try searching for your niche on FB search, and see what other store's posts look like, copy them and make it Better
For me is Photoshop (Image ads and Thumbnails) and VSDC (Video editing). You can hire people on Fiverr and Upwork but it will save you a lot of money if you do it yourself and you'll learn through times
All. Choose your colors that contrast with Facebook's newsfeed, Your call-to-action depends on your audience so test them out, what works for me is simple "Shop Now".

Your ads copy and writing is very important, just do a lot of researches on your competitors
Test them out. Create 2 ads, 1 for your Home page, 1 for your product's Landing page
You never know. Business is all about testing, choose what works and sells
Some products, don't give your customers too much choices or they won't bother thinking
Good luck ;) I'm still learning too so don't take my advices too seriously