How do I identify a font?

lara54354

If you need to identify a font in an image you may also use Find my Font. It's easy to use software application that runs on your computer and searches for fonts both online and on your computer. You are given a list of exact and similar matches.
AND
How do I identify a font?
__________________________________________________________________________________
Source: https://fontvilla.com/facebook-font-generator

Direct Webstore

Find my Font.
And if one does a Google search on that, they will also find many online versions that do the same thing that they may find to be more convenient than installing a PC version. (Because it's not something that would be constantly used unless you are constantly developing new sites)

Rumegado

ooooh, nice. I was looking to find such an app. Every time I found nice pictures I spent hours finding the font, now will be easier. Thanksss!

Last edited:
you can identify fonts with google search, you can easily find you fonts from google,

You can also use free tool for generate fonts

Radana

I am getting very nice fonts for my projects on UpFonts. However, when I see a font on a webpage, I can't find it. How does this font generator work? Does it have access to a wide range of fonts or only the ones updated in their system?
What about Google Search? How exactly can it help you to identify the fonts?
I will highly appreciate your help. I am working on many projects, and I realize the importance of using the right fonts, depending on the themes. It adds extra spice, and it makes the look "richer," I would say.

Last edited:

Jennysmith

If the font you want to identify is in printed cloth like a magazine, you can locate the name with a scanned photograph. Once you've got a digital image, you can add the photograph to a internet site like WhatTheFont. WhatTheFont 'reads' the font for your photograph and compares it to heaps it holds in its database.