How do I change the Home page in Michelangelo?

Indianbear

I want to change the Home page in Michelangelo. I just want a normal Wordpress page so I can customize it for my needs. I tried changing the Home page like usual in the Wordpress settings but the Michelangelo page keeps coming back. How do I change Home pages?
Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want to change the Home page in Michelangelo. I just want a normal Wordpress page so I can customize it for my needs. I tried changing the Home page like usual in the Wordpress settings but the Michelangelo page keeps coming back. How do I change Home pages?
Thanks
Michelangelo homepage cannot be replaced with a WP page.

Indianbear

Hi Ekaterina. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I got tied up with "stuff."
I think I'll try the Woo-Commerce plug-in. It looks like I may be able to do what I want with their themes.
Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I got tied up with "stuff."
I think I'll try the Woo-Commerce plug-in. It looks like I may be able to do what I want with their themes.
Thanks
Sure, you can give AliDropship Woo plugin and WooCommerce a try. Please keep in mind that you'll need to reinstall your WP before switching to another version of the plugin. This should be done to avoid possbile conflicts between the two plugins as they are not compatible with each other.