How can I remove (or hide) section wording in the Michelangelo theme?

ZAPPY

Hi all

I've decided to use the Michelangelo theme and am unable to see the answer to my question on the customizing the Michelangelo theme page

Looking at the screencaptures below, do you know how to remove (or hide) these sections or their wording?

The About Us and Meet the team wording
The word Subscription from the footer section

remove.JPG

Also how can I change the font colour in the slider?

how67.JPG how66.JPG

Can you see that it's hard to read with a black font colour?

It seems the best slider images for this theme are half sized position to the left of the image because this way the wording can be read as in its demo however if the background in the image is black or a dark colour, you'll have the same problem I'm having.

Any suggestions?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi all

I've decided to use the Michelangelo theme and am unable to see the answer to my question on the customizing the Michelangelo theme page

Looking at the screencaptures below, do you know how to remove (or hide) these sections or their wording?

The About Us and Meet the team wording
The word Subscription from the footer section

View attachment 3005

Also how can I change the font colour in the slider?

View attachment 3006 View attachment 3009

Can you see that it's hard to read with a black font colour?

It seems the best slider images for this theme are half sized position to the left of the image because this way the wording can be read as in its demo however if the background in the image is black or a dark colour, you'll have the same problem I'm having.

Any suggestions?
Just don't add the About Us page in Appearance => Menus.
It looks like you've already removed your subscription form.
You can change the font color in Customization => Home.
Customization ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress (1).jpg

ZAPPY

Also, can you say how to remove the email address showing in the Contact Us form section?

With it been there, there's no need to fill in the form because website visitors or customers can email directly instead.

Also how do I get the wording to fill the container space? I notice the Contact Us page and in the Meet Our Team section, my text breaks to a new line in mid sentence on the website but is okay paragraphs in the Customization | About Us | Meet Our Team | Description container

Below is screencapture of what's happening:

remove.JPG

Can you see that the sentence is not going across the page? Why?

Thank you for any pointers.