hosting upgrade pending & issues

muruga

hello,

despite numerous attempt to get help from skype/ chat/ email still my request not been attended?

1. the person left me unattended without acknowledge my request to upgrade the hosting year instead he did send invoice for monthly?

2.why i need to bear loss because your team problems? --because this i loss USD210 - in third part platform, as they are doing editing, due to disk usage is full, i was asked help on hosting upgrade- very simple request right? now who is responsible for this?

3. when asked, each of them- say you go skype he will attend you, you send email, someone will assist you...

after one year this is what am i getting?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hello,

despite numerous attempt to get help from skype/ chat/ email still my request not been attended?

1. the person left me unattended without acknowledge my request to upgrade the hosting year instead he did send invoice for monthly?

2.why i need to bear loss because your team problems? --because this i loss USD210 - in third part platform, as they are doing editing, due to disk usage is full, i was asked help on hosting upgrade- very simple request right? now who is responsible for this?

3. when asked, each of them- say you go skype he will attend you, you send email, someone will assist you...

after one year this is what am i getting?

Hello, could you please give me your email, I will check with support team your requests?

muruga

same email here- murugajothiir9@gmail.com

Please solve this issue by few hour from now, I cant wait any longer already. I need to know why been charged USD 7.60 and not one year fees? and why in the invoice only showing one site how about another site?