Hosting suspended - Virus??? HELP!!

ayesha90

I have received the following email from someone called Sergey -AliDropship

Hello,
This is Alidropship hosting support.
We have detected high virus activity on your hosting account and had to temporarily block your account to minimize the damage.
A critical vulnerability backdoor was recently discoverer within the WP file manager plugin. Most likely this caused your problem as well.
Please contact us when you receive this message and tell if you need our help with fixing it or you able to do it yourself and we can just reactivate your hosting account.
Please note that the damage might be serious and some of your plugins might need to be deleted in the process.

--
My hosting account is suspended. Even though I noticed nothing suspicious, nor did I complain about anything
I have pending orders, and I can not access anything on my website, not even my wordpress dashboard!
Urgent attention needed.

daniel-97

Hello,
We have detected high virus activity on your hosting account and had to temporarily block your account to minimize the damage.
A critical vulnerability backdoor was recently discoverer within the WP file manager plugin. Most likely this caused your problem as well.
Please contact us when you receive this message and tell if you need our help with fixing it or you able to do it yourself and we can just reactivate your hosting account.
Please note that the damage might be serious and some of your plugins might need to be deleted in the process.

--
My hosting account is suspended. Even though I noticed nothing suspicious, nor did I complain about anything
I have pending orders, and I can not access anything on my website, not even my wordpress dashboard!
Urgent attention needed.
Check to see who sent the email, is it support@alidropship.com

If yes then reply as the email says, told them to fix it or reactivate your account and you'll delete the plugin yourself

chris37

Hello,

--
Urgent attention needed.

So guys we learn from our mistakes...
Always use back up and always use a security plugin.... those must be the first thing your must do when you have a fresh installed wordpress site.;)