Hide/Remove Product Page Old Prices in Dali Theme

shonny

I would like to hide/remove the old prices in dali theme as well as the line showing "you save.... on the checkout page. (see attached images) . I am using below code to hide the old prices but does not seem to work.

.wrap-meta .oldprice {
display: none;
}302.png303.png

Mar

am using below code to hide the old prices but does not seem to work.
CSS codes are sometimes tricky. When you right click an element and click Inspect, choose an element in the left and apply the display: none code in the right. If it work, copy the element in the left and add the display: none to it. Take note that CSS class start with a ".", while CSS ID start with a "#".

1589775242477.png

Mar

I did exactly that but it does work. I am using the original Alidropship Plugin not woocommerce.
You mean it don't work? I'm sorry, it need a hands on. I am using the woo version, Wait for original plugin users help.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes, sorry. I meant it does not work. Thank you. Hope I can get some one to help.
Hello Shonny,

To hide this element, please add this piece of code to Customization => Head => CSS style:

.js-box-save {
display:none;
}

shonny

Thank you. It works on removing on the checkout page. What about hiding/removing the old prices on the product page.

Attachments

• 302.png
    302.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you. It works on removing on the checkout page. What about hiding/removing the old prices on the product page.
The best way to remove the old price from your Single product page is to manage your pricing settings instead of hiding it with code.
You can either set 0 as your Price or set the same price for both Price and Sale price.

sale item.png

If you still want to hide this price with the help of CSS, please add this piece of code to Customization => Head:

.single_splitR .oldprice {
}

Mar

The best way to remove the old price from your Single product page is to manage your pricing settings instead of hiding it with code.
You can either set 0 as your Price or set the same price for both Price and Sale price.
Adding CSS code will apply to all products, removing the old price from your Single product page, you will have to edit price of every product.

shonny

}

The above code did not work on my website and I couldn't manage to change prices in variation as whatever I am selling has a lot of them. I am still stuck with the old prices

alexja33

I would like to hide/remove the old prices in dali theme as well as the line showing "you save.... on the checkout page. (see attached images) . I am using below code to hide the old prices but does not seem to work.

.wrap-meta .oldprice {
}View attachment 11870View attachment 11871
Was with this problem friend and it is simple to solve. You go to the price formula, press the 3 dashes, activate the discount and put 0 and save. Then you do the price update. With that there is no discount and the word "You Save" at checkout also disables it.
https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Pricing-‹-Demo-—-WordPress-Google-Chrome-2018-04-06-13.28.58.png
https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Pricing-‹-Demo-—-WordPress-Google-Chrome-2018-04-06-14.01.39.png

chris37

}

The above code did not work on my website and I couldn't manage to change prices in variation as whatever I am selling has a lot of them. I am still stuck with the old prices

If you still want to go with CSS use the below for the product page !

.wrap-meta .oldprice {
}

Us for you checkout page @Ekaterina Sayapina already give you the code you need.

But in my opinion @alexja33 give the must clean any easiest solution for your problem.

shonny

Was with this problem friend and it is simple to solve. You go to the price formula, press the 3 dashes, activate the discount and put 0 and save. Then you do the price update. With that there is no discount and the word "You Save" at checkout also disables it.
https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Pricing-‹-Demo-—-WordPress-Google-Chrome-2018-04-06-13.28.58.png
https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Pricing-‹-Demo-—-WordPress-Google-Chrome-2018-04-06-14.01.39.png

Thank you so much. Worked like charm. I appreciate your time.